Our summer has been quite boring. Not that we are too bored, just nothing blog-worthy. We get up, do chores and either ride bikes or swim or both the rest of the day. There are a few pics and video that I really would like to put on the blog, but they are on my phone and that is a huge pain in the butt to get them onto the computer. I really despise iTunes...
Also, I have been extremely LAZY and haven't put any pictures of our awesomely fantastic trip to California with my in-laws. So, if you would like to see a few pictures check out Brit's Blog!
Hopefully I will get out of my laziness sometime soon and blog a few things. :)
I Choose You
6 years ago

3 comments:
I will not enable you, I'm going private on your lazy butt! Haha.
Don't do it Brittany!!! :P
Post a Comment