Kyler's concert:
Kyler is on the bottom right, second one in.
Delaney's concert:
Not a great picture, actually it is pretty crappy, but it was the best I could do. Delaney is on the right in a blue shirt with a blue flower in her hair (behind the boy with stripes).
This song is called "Old McWacker had a song"
Pinewood Derby:
Rylan's car took 2nd place overall!
Kyler got an award for the "sleekest car"!
Delaney got 2nd place in the family members races!
I am so proud of my kids. It was a lot of fun to watch them make their own cars and how proud they were when they won! This was the first pinewood derby I have ever been to and it was a lot of fun!
Rylan got contacts!!
Here we are at Costco just after he got them put in. He wanted me to take a picture and send it to some of the people we love so they could see!
Tights:
I found a great blog that taught me how to make some super cute tights. I love them!
I made these ones also! I wish I could make them big enough for me!
Finally warm enough to play outside:
Sort of...
It seemed to take so long for the weather to warm up and then it seems all it has done since it has warmed up is rain. I love the rain, but I also love playing outside...
1st Wakeboarding of the season!
Kyler & Wes were the only two that went out for the first few times. It was too cold for the rest of us.
I just got the last of his jump on this one, but you can see how good it was. He is improving so much! He loves wakeboarding!
Rylan's concert:
Kyler & Delaney had a lot of fun!
County cake:
This year Rylan's class each did a project on a different county in New Jersey. Rylan had Ocean county. At the end of this project they baked a cake in the shape of their county and decorated it. It was so fun to see! Rylan's is the orange one in the middle of the cake. The whole cake was huge!
They also learned a song with all the counties in it -
(I don't know why the spacing is so off, I have tried to fix it several times but it just isn't fixing!)

No comments:
Post a Comment