is very quickly, right before my eyes, turning into a handsome young man!
Rylan's birthday was the day we decided to drive home from UT. His entire birthday was spent in the car. Not very fun. He is a good sport and had a good attitude about the whole thing.
For his birthday lunch we went to McDonalds. Then we drove, and drove, and drove, and drove. He chose Chili's for dinner. After lunch Wes had been progressively getting more sick until he just didn't want to do anything but sleep. So, the kids and I went in and had a great dinner. I told the waitress that it was Rylan's birthday hoping that they would sing to him. No bueno. They really suck! I was very disappointed in them. They did bring a dessert, but no singing. :( O-well, we did have a good dinner and I hope he had a great (as great as it could be) birthday!
I am not sure what life would be like without Rylan. He has so many great qualities. He always makes me feel loved. At night he wants me to stay in his room with him and talk for a while. I don't take advantage of that like I should. I know one day he won't even want me in his room, let alone want to talk to me about stuff. I love him with all my heart!
Love you Rylan!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

4 comments:
You're old Nik!
Such a sweet boy, or should I say, Young man! Before you know it, he'll be passing out the sacrament! Happy Birthday Rylan!!
Your kids are getting so big. I totally think Tace looks a little like Rylan's baby picture. Funny :)Hope things are going good and your doing well.
Happy b-day Rylan :) I can't believe Ashton is almost a year! I can't imagine him being 10 yet :)
Post a Comment