While we were in Utah my sisters and I decided to run a 5K together. I am really glad we did. It was a lot of fun! Cortney wasn't able to do it with us because she had to work. Wish she could have come. Cami, Steph, Kaycee and I all did it. Mom was going to but couldn't and Brenda said she would have liked to but wasn't feeling well (it could have been all the stress from the beautiful wedding she put on a couple days before!) Anyway, next time maybe we will be able to have more family do it with us! It was so much fun!
I wish we could have gotten a picture or two! I am sure we were all so beautiful, first because we all woke up and had to be there by 7 and if you know any of my sisters or I you know we don't do well in the mornings! and second because we had just run! Another reason, I was worried about dying! The altitude just about killed me! (I am saying that so I don't have to admit that I am so out of shape right now! :) )
Anyway, thanks girls for running with me. I had a blast!
I Choose You
6 years ago

1 comment:
I think it was lots of fun too! If you can blame the altitude...what can I blame?! Haha! I wish I ran as fast as you when I was out of shape. Geez! You did awesome! Hope it becomes a tradition!
Post a Comment