Well, it finally happened! We have a home! We are so excited to be out of the hotel and into a house again! Plus, we have a lake as our backyard! What more could we ask for?! I am so excited and we are all just patiently waiting for warmer weather to put the boat in the lake! Here are a few pictures of the house and the wonderful view we have!
I took this picture from the site that listed the house for rent. I don't have a good one yet.



Isn't it awesome?! I am so excited! Now it just has to warm up so we can play in the water and not worry about ice chunks floating by us! :)
2 comments:
Wow...looks like you have it pretty rough! :)
Your so lucky when someone else pays for the house-right...its beautiful can't wait to see it one day
Post a Comment