Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm a terrible, terrible granddaughter!

I have one of the best Grandmas in the whole world and I have been so busy that I didn't get a chance to call her on her birthday! I feel terrible! She means so much to me!

My Grandma hasn't aged in my eyes since she was 63 - so I guess that is how old she is! She knows so much about everything and anytime I need help with something she is the one I call! I have so many great memories with her and I hope to create many, many more! My Grandma is such a great example to me. There are certain things that I cook and my kids will say - Mom, this is really good, but it isn't as good as Grandma J's! I know - that is just how it is - Nobody can cook like Grandma J! She has even taught me how to make so many things over the phone! (my cousin, Randi also blogged about her yummy candies HERE)

She has always had the best garden! I love eating all the fresh food out of her garden. Nothing compares to fresh veggies!

One of my favorite things to do is crochet. It is very relaxing for me. I learned how to do a lot of it from Grandma J! She has even helped me figure stuff out over the phone!

My Grandma Rocks! She is super cute and I love her SO MUCH!

I love you grandma and I hope you had a great birthday!

(I will have a picture or two when I finally get a house and my computer set up!)

Here is Grandma with all the girls!

Grandma (holding Jersey), Steph, Me, Cort,
Cami, Mom (holding Cody) & Kaycee

This is the only picture I could find of Grandma that was on my computer! I will have to scan some in!

1 comment:

Cameron and Paige said...

I love grandparents! I'm right there with you about crocheting, it is also very relaxing for me too. How are things going with your house? Are you still getting the one on the lake?