Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kyler's Trophy

Well, Kyler finished his basketball season! He loved it so much and improved so much in such a short time! I am very proud of him and it was fun to be able to watch him! After his last game the coach bought them all a treat and a drink and then told them to wait a few minutes he had something to give them! Kyler was so excited, he had no idea what it was but he knew it would be good!! As soon as he got his trophy, you should have seen his face, he just lit up! He was so proud of himself! He has the cutest smile so it was great to see him so proud and excited for himself! The pictures will come soon...I am not sure where Wes put them on the computer so as soon as I can get him to tell me where they are I will put them up!

2 comments:

Fressia Vaughn said...

Still waiting for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday Dear Nikkiiiiiii..... Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu !!!! (that was me singing. Have a great day! xoxox