Quick Rules:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Where I was 10 years ago: Ten years ago I had been graduated for almost a year! Man, that makes me feel old especially when I read everyone elses and it says - I was in the 9th grade, blah, blah, blah! Dating Wes and dreading the day he would leave on his mission! I was working at the Bank of Utah. Not much that I can remember going on!
5 things on my "to do list" today:
1. Take the boys to school.
2. Go run 3 miles faster than yesterday so Wes can't give me a hard time!!
3. Call a dentist for Rylan.
4. Clean, clean, clean! :( I think that is all I really do all day! It never ends!!
5. Buy some pants for my kids - they just keep growing!!
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
Funny you should ask this, my kids have asked me many times in the last 2 weeks what I would do if I had all the money in the world, if I were a millionaire, if I were a billionaire, etc.
1. I would pay off all my bills and all of mine and Wes' families bills!
2. I would get a new car, I know Wes wants a dirt bike, some wave runners, gifts for all my neices and nephews, maybe a winter house in AZ, a quad for me, lots of fun outdoor toys for the kids, new tile in my house, I would add on, I would get a house or cabin in Utah that we could go to more often, I would travel with Wes.... as you can see there are a lot of things I would do with the money!
3 Of my Bad Habits:
Not sure if I can pick just 3! I am sure Wes could help with this one!
1. I eat too much!!!
2. I watch too much TV!
3. I get frustrated with my family when I probably shouldn't.
5 places I've lived:
1. Farr West, UT
2. Plain City, UT (actually lots of different cities in UT)
3. Gilbert, AZ
4. Queen Creek, AZ
5. Springtown, TX
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Tanning salon clerk (whatever you call it!)
2. Worked in a Pro Shop in Ogden Athletic Club
3. Lead Teller at Bank of Utah
4. Secretary at Petersen Inc. for Boeing
5. Medical Transcriptionist
Something Most People Don't Know About Me:
I think people know almost everything about me, I am not shy to tell people!
1. I like to put on my toe shoes and dance on the tile around the house!
2. I take like 6 pregnancy tests a month - (they are only $0.99 at Brookshires so it's ok!!)
3. I am secretly dreadding my 30th birthday! I don't want to get any older!!
5 People I Tag:
I don't know anyone that hasn't already been tagged!
1. Steph
2. Cami
3. Kaycee - oh wait, you don't have a blog!!!
4. My mom! - Oh, goodness, you don't either!!
5. Hmm, I wish I had friends!!
I Choose You
6 years ago

1 comment:
You've been tagged. AGAIN. Fre made up a new one...
Post a Comment