Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Whew!

I think I am done playing catch-up with my posts! This has been a very frustrating few days! Another thing, my dear, sweet husband might be wonderful but he is not perfect! I have been having trouble with my computer so he re-installed everything for me because I am a total retard and don't know the first thing about computers! Anyway, I told him to make sure I had all my documents and stuff so I didn't lose anything. Well, I have all my documents but I have no contacts in my e-mail! Also he had it set up so I couldn't get anything from anyone not in my contacts - needless to say I have gotten NO e-mail for about a week or so! So, if you sent me anything in the last two weeks I probably didn't get it and you should send it again! Sorry! Also, I don't know anyone's e-mail address so if you would e-mail me just to say Hi so I can get it and save it I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh? if you can't get email from people not in your contacts how would are message saying "hi" get to you?

Nikki Whitehead said...

ok, sorry, I should have explained it a little better - Wes changed my settings so now I can get e-mail! Sorry!

Heidi said...

smart thinking there britt, haha.