Friday, January 18, 2008

The Cabin

Well, first I wanted to say Thanks a bunch to dad and Brenda for letting all of us come to their cabin! It is such a nice place and we had so much fun! It was a little bit of a mad house but I think that made it all the more fun! These are some of the pictures we got from Rob - thanks again! There are some pictures on Wes' camera but he has it with him in New York so you will have to wait for those! (No promises - Brit!) Anyway, Wes and my dad spent a lot of time in the garage fixing the sleds that people decided to either hit huge rocks with (dad) or sink in a pond (Rob) LOL! Anyway, we had a blast and hope you enjoy the pictures. I will get a picture of the gift Cami and Rob gave dad and Brenda sometime soon, hopefully - again, no promises!

No comments: