I know it is a little late to be posting about Christmas morning but my computer has't been working! On Christmas eve we went to the Grange party! That sure was fun! We (well not we, the kids) got to do a piñata! I had never been stressed out when it came to piñata time before but now there are lots of little ones running at the stupid thing to get the stupid candy! Man, our poor parents had to do this every year! I never even got a chance to swing at the piñata this year because of all the people, and the fact that all my younger cousins are so big! (tall and strong!) Not a big deal, I have three little ones to get me some candy, and that is the most important part, right?! Last I remember, the only people we had to worry about hurting us at dodge ball were our uncles, now all my cousins are huge plus all the new in-laws, who, I might add fit in well because they are all quite competitive! I wasn't too worried about getting hurt this year because my dad was not there, LOL! (Just in case you don’t know the story I was pregnant with Kyler and playing dodge ball a few years ago when I got hit in the finger, Dad and Polly thought it was just dislocated and decided to put it back into place!! Well, actually I am glad they caused me such excruciating pain because the Dr said that if they had not done that I would have had to have surgery! Yuck! Anyway, we spent a few hours in the ER that night. Christmas eve is the best night to go because there was nobody there so we got in and out pretty quickly!) I guess I was wrong because my husband hit me square in the face with a ball that felt like it was traveling around 75 mph! no big injuries though, which was great! It was a blast! Thanks Grandma Grange for the wonderful traditions! P.S. There will be more pictures of my kids when Wes gets home from New York!
I Choose You
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment