Ok, as you know we spent our Christmas vacation with Rob, Cami, Jayci and Corbin! It was so much fun! I hope Rob and Cami had as much fun as we had! I am sure they were going crazy with 5 extra people in their house for about a week and the HUGE mess that came with us!! Thanks so much for letting us stay there! We really appreciate it! I can’t remember which day it was, we had gone to Temple Square to see the beautiful lights! We met at Brett & Cortney’s and took the tram! That was pretty fun! The lights were awesome! Rylan said, Why do we have to go see them, they are just lights! Man I can’t believe how big he is getting! He used to like them! After we saw the lights we went to see Santa! Cami had arranged for my kids to sit on Santa’s lap since they hadn’t gotten to yet! What great sisters I have! Kyler didn’t want anything to do with Santa until he saw that Rylan got a gift for sitting on his lap! That changed his mind pretty quickly! (again, thanks Cami!)
On Christmas Eve, when we got home from the Grange family party Santa had brought the kids some new jammies! They are so dang cute!! Thanks Santa! Then we put the kids to bed, Whew!! Well, as Cami mentioned in her blog, Wes and Cami argued well into the night about how Christmas morning would go! Wes won, the thing that frustrated Cami is the morning didn't even go how Wes fought for it to go!! Sorry Cami! At least you don't have to live with him!!! HAHA! On Christmas day Kaycee & Tommy didn’t want to be bored at their house so they came to Cami’s to open presents with us! More Chaos than anyone is used to, I am sure! But it was so much fun to be with my family for Christmas again!
Thanks to everyone who put up with us while we were there, especially the Hales'! We had the best time! Enjoy the pictures, there are lots!!
I Choose You
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment