Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Working on the farm!

Kyler has told me so many times that he would love to work on a farm. I would love for him to because I know that working on a farm is very hard work and I figure it wouldn't be a bad thing for my kids to learn what hard work is! It just so happen that we had a family move into our ward that started running a farm! Shaun told me that they were going to cut the hay and I told him that my boys would love to help haul it! He told me he would let me know when it was ready!
I was so proud of my kids, they worked so hard and hauled a lot of hay! Well, rolled it!












Afterwards we got to look around at all the animals!
All of the animals are super friendly and we loved them!


I love my family!

No comments: