Monday, September 8, 2014

Eiffel Tower

The Eiffel Tower was super cool! As we were walking up to it, it started to rain. We sat under a canopy and waited for the rain to stop. We could see the clear clouds so we figured it wouldn't take long. There were guys wondering around trying to sell umbrellas. One guy came up to me and said he wanted to sell me one - half price - only €10! The rain doesn't bother me so I told him no. I wasn't interested. He then said ok, for you better deal only €8.
Me: No thanks. Really, I don't want one.
Him: Ok, ok. 2 for €8!
Me: Seriously dude, no thanks!
He then walked away for a little while. Meanwhile there was a couple guys next to us that were giggling. About 2 minutes later the guy came back!
Him: Ok, best deal - €6
Me: (getting a bit frustrated) No. Thank you. I am just fine!
He left for another couple minutes. While he was gone those two giggling guys started full on laughing and said - he just doesn't understand, does he? So we joked about it for a minute when guess who showed up again!
Him: Last offer €2 just for you!
Me: Seriously, I DO NOT WANT AN UMBRELLA!!!
Those two guys were about rolling around on the ground laughing so hard!
About 2 minutes later the sun came out and we were on our way!




We stopped and got some slushies. They were
super yummy! I got a mixture of lemonade and strawberry!
There were more flavors than I have ever seen!







No comments: