This picture is when Rylan was trying to show Wally
his iPod and all the cool things it can do.
Wally was super impressed that it could take a picture and
then send it to the printer!
We had to get a picture with all the kids.
I'm just sad we didn't get Marie in the picture also...
My kids and I went over to the Chiles' house to help out while they were down. The kids were sent into the backyard to do some weed pulling. As they were out there Wally started freaking out because they were pulling the little yellow flowers! Yeah, they were Dandelions. He loved them and said they were so great because they just kept multiplying each year and it was like a sea of yellow!Well, at his funeral Delaney and I picked a bunch of Dandelions and had them in a nice little vase. He would have loved them!
We love you Wally! You will definitely be missed!



No comments:
Post a Comment