Thanks Grandma J - The party was great!
Thanks Diana - For letting us use/trash your house/yard!
And thanks to everyone for coming and bringing stuff for us to enjoy!
Here we are getting the slip 'n slide ready!

The big kids had to join the fun also!



Jace started throwing kids down the slide - they loved it!



Grandma Mo wanted to have fun too!

What an awesome grandma!
Look how cute Brittin's face is! Get him Grandma Mo!

Look how precious! I love this picture!

Colby & Jack couldn't resist!

I love these next two pictures.
Look at Grandma - it's like she is saying - Look out Kyler!
Oh, man! Didn't move quick enough!

The kids love playing with Grandma!
And I think Grandma loves playing with the kids!

Grandma J and Aunt Janet
I know what you are thinking - and no, Bryce IS NOT peeing on Lucia.
He is protecting the tree from the kids.
Here is our other tree protector, Mendy.
Kaycee and I just having fun!
No, Uncle Foad (Kirk) didn't wet his pants, it just looks that way!
Aunt Diana & Delaney
Grandma Mo was showing the kids pictures of when she was young.
We had so much fun! I hope we can do parties like this more often!
I actually met some of my cousin's spouses and kids for the first time!























No comments:
Post a Comment