Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Long Drive...

Driving from here to Arizona is quite the drive.  It isn't fun in a big Tahoe, so imagine how much fun we had in a little, tiny Jetta!  It was a bit more cramped than we would have liked, but it got us there so we were happy!

Here are the kids trying to sleep in the car.  Not too comfy.

When we stop to get gas I see if there is somewhere I can make the kids run around and get the blood flowing again.  Here we ran and then did some jumping jacks and a few other fun exercises (I think the truckers got a kick out of watching us!)



Here they are sleeping again.  You can't really tell whose appendage is whose. :)

The Jetta did great and saved us a lot of gas money.  We had so much fun, it was well worth the 2300+ miles!

No comments: