Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Arizona

We had so much fun in Arizona.  We got to see all the Whitehead family except Brad, Jamee, Khage and Grandpa Whitehead.  We missed you all very much!
We did a lot of fun things while we were there and thoroughly enjoyed our time with the family.  We wished we could have seen Fressia more, but she is a bit of a workaholic. :)

Here are Kyler, Rylan and Trevor having fun at Aunt Terry's pool.

 Rylan had so much fun with Kanon and he took such good care of her.
Aren't they cute?!


We hit some garage sales while we were there and picked up a few Matchbox cars.
Trevor liked them as much as the kids did!

For some reason the kids wanted to sleep in the closet - on the hard tile floor.
Whatever...

Yeah, I kicked butt!
I love Tetris!

Here are the boys chicken fighting.
Trevor & Rylan VS. Wes & Kyler


I thought this was so funny.  Kanon was so cute!

No comments: