Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olympic fun

My kids have been so excited about the Olympics this year. They don't like to watch sports on TV too much so this surprised me a little. One of the first things they watched was the speed skating. It was so fun to watch them. I found out that they even knew the names of the two American skaters that won! (Apollo and CJ) I had more fun watching them get excited than I did watching the race! You should have seen them jump up and down screaming because the two Koreans fell and we took the 2nd and 3rd place! It was so much fun for me! They have enjoyed watching curling, some skiing, snowboarding and speed skating. They don't like the figure skating at all!
Anyway, this year we have all enjoyed watching the Olympics as a family! (and I felt like I needed to blog something - it has been a while!) :)

No comments: