Rylan's teacher told me that he can't see the blackboard and that I should take him in to get his eyes checked. We did and realized that his eyes are pretty bad. He can't see much very far away. He has glasses now! He looks so cute or should I say he looks good! (he won't like that I used the word cute) He is so excited that he can see now! He kept taking his glasses off, looking at something and then putting them back on and then he would say - Wow, mom! I can see that now! It makes me so happy! I am glad he likes them!

3 comments:
He is a freakin stud! I am glad he likes them too, glasses can be hard sometimes.
He is a freakin stud! you look so good in them Rylan.
I can't believe how much of a little Wesley he is!!
Post a Comment