Monday, January 25, 2010

Wii finally caved...

We got a Wii! I have to admit that I hated the things for a long time! I think it is just because Wes and I played the stupidest game ever on it and decided that if all the games were like this then it wasn't worth getting! Well, there are many games that are really fun! So, with the money my mom gave us for Christmas we finally got one! It is great and I actually think I love it - other than I probably won't get much work done around the house now! Anyway, I think it is so funny how Delaney dances around while she is playing. I took a little video of it so enjoy...





I tried to get a picture of them but it was so hard to get one of her just sitting there. She is all over the place. Rylan is right next to the TV until he gets his glasses. (That will be a post near the end of the week.)

4 comments:

Maria said...

We love our Wii!! I also didn't think I would like it, but I'm a little hooked! What games do you guys have?

Cameron and Paige said...

We love our wii too. Cameron and I can spend all day on it. Yay we are still kids :)

Brad and Jamee said...

haha... i love it, she is so on hew merry way to becoming a cheerleader!!!!!

Cortney said...

HaHaHa! What in the world is she doing? That is the funniest thing ever. I miss your cute kids! Oh...and I guess I miss you and Wes too. P.S. Kyla was talking to you on the phone again today. She told me to be quiet because she was talking to Nikki. :)