Doing some melty bead projects!
Playing a little Uno Attack!
Delaney loves these foam letters.
There is always a little wrestling with Grandpa!
Grandpa makes the best pizza so while we were there we had to have some! The kids love helping and making their own pizza so much!
Wes and I went over to our house to check it out and fix/clean a few little things. Wes mowed the lawn and I swept and made sure things looked nice for when the realtor shows it. Wes decided that it would be better to have our mower at his parents house so it can get taken care of while we are gone. Hmmm, what is the best way to get a nice mower about 6 miles to Mom W's house??? Oh, I know - Just drive it on the road! Yeah, that sounds like a really good idea, not redneck at all!! Yup, that is what he did! He even had to drive on a busy, main road! Silly little redneck! I would have gotten better video but it was freezing cold and I didn't want to stand out in the cold too long!
All in all, Texas was great and I am glad we made it there for Christmas!
I think he is tired of handing out gifts! Haha
Here is grandpa's favorite part...burning all the boxes and paper!
Posing with her new shoes - and she had tootsie roll on her teeth so she looks toothless!
Silly girl, didn't even know it was there!
Fun family shot! Look at the strange mountain man in the picture with us! (he decided to not shave for like a month!)
Kyler's favorite gift! Grandma & Grandpa ROCK!
We didn't see much of Rylan - until his Legos Star Wars ship was put together! He did it all by himself. I am quite proud of him!
For Christmas Delaney got a few stuffed animals! She absolutely loves stuffed animals. This is how she slept from that night on! Animals everywhere!
*There are a few other videos I'd like to post but I don't feel like waiting for them - so they will come in a later post!

No comments:
Post a Comment