Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Arizona

We had fun in Arizona also! It is nice to be near the whole family! The only part that sucked is that everyone had to work, so we were a little bored until work was done! We also didn't get to see much of Fressia because from what I hear she is a workaholic! Good thing she was in Texas with us with nothing to do but chill with us! Also, Jason has a funny work schedule so we didn't see much of him either - Sorry, Jason!

We went out for pizza one night with everyone but Jason! It was fun! We took a picture of everyone (it is on someone else's camera so I don't have it!) and Wes held up a napkin and said - this is Jason - so he was in the picture, kind of!

All the girls, except Bostyn - she was probably licking the floor somewhere!

Since we got some totally awesome skateboards for Christmas we had lots of fun on them there because the weather was nice! Man, I sure miss that place! Anyway, one of the days we got to ride our boards to the pond that is just down the road from Brad & Jamee's house and we fed the ducks! That was fun!



We went to see some of our good friends that we haven't seen in 3 years! I love when you have good friends and when you see them again after so many years it seems like no time has passed! We miss you guys!

Wes got me a big box of grapefruit and a big box of oranges! I love the fresh fruit from there! So yummy!
Delaney & Jamee sure had fun together this trip! They were always playing something about a breakfast burrito and Delaney would say - Mom, it's ok if she gets me, I can escape! It was pretty fun!
Here are Jamee & Delaney fake sleeping!

We got to play with Bostyn also! That was so fun seeing her again! The last time we saw her she was only a couple months old! She sure is a cutie!

Here is a picture of Uncle Trevor reading to his adorable nieces! Isn't it cute?!

We played a few games, went to a wedding, skateboarded, hung with family and totally enjoyed ourselves! Thanks Brad & Jamee for letting us stay with you for a week! We owe you!

For some reason I didn't get many pictures of the boys on the boards. O-well! Maybe next time!

Trev & Bug boarding!

Laney & Jamee snuggling again!

The family just chillin'


No comments: