Monday, November 30, 2009

Missionaries

I have to say that since we have moved here we have gotten to know a lot of missionaries! I love each of them! They are a lot of fun to get to know. Anyway, Elder Dixon and Elder Potter called Saturday night and asked if they could come make some cookies for a fireside on Sunday. Wes told them it was fine (it is fine, but maybe he should let me know!) Anyway, they came over and I made it clear that I don't like to make cookies so they are going to have to do it themselves, besides there was a movie on that I wanted to finish! Well, they did! Delaney helped them and they made a ton of cookies! It was pretty cute, I would look over into the kitchen and they are baking with Delaney! I think she loved all the attention she got! One time I looked over and she had started up the Kitchen Aid on a high speed and flour poofed out all over her! It was so funny! We also had them over for Thanksgiving (that post is coming!) I really am glad that we have had some great missionaries - what better examples to have for your boys?! Thanks Elders! We love you!

Here they are before the flour bomb


And after. Look at her, do you think she LOVES attention?!


Elder Potter


I can't for the life of me get this to sit straight! Just tip your head to the side.
This is what the Elders put on our driveway to thank us for the "greenie" dinner.

No comments: