I went outside for my run this morning because it was warm again. As I finish I see a bunch of older men warming up for a little softball. One guy started talking to me and after a few minutes another guy came and handed me a glove and told me to come play.
Ok, I am not going to turn them down, I love softball! Well, needless to say I played from about 9:30 to 12:30 with a bunch of old men! It was so much fun! I am going again on Thursday! It is so fun and I fit right in - all the names end in
ie or y or whatever. Frankie, Johnny, Bobby, Vinny, Joey etc. so Nikki just works! They range in age from 60 to 85. I am quite impressed with them because they are all pretty good and they have so much fun! I really hope they don't mind that I am coming back Thursday to play again!
3 comments:
That is pretty funny. Sounds like you have something to do on Tuesday and Thursday.
FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!! I am still laughing and totally agree...haven't played in years and do miss being on the team and playing!
that is soooooooo funny i just love you!
Post a Comment