Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wes' problems!

Ok, it says Wes' problems, but we are just going to pick one of the many to blog about today! I would like to start by saying I had nothing to do with this other than I was in the car and right before it happened I said "I think this is a bad idea!!" Ok, here is the story: One day after church Wes decided to let Kyler "drive" the car - meaning Wes sat in the seat next to the driver and did the gas and brake pedal while Kyler steered the car into the garage. Kyler did a great job and parked the car wonderfully in the garage. Now, you might think you know where this is going, but just wait..... Today Rylan remided Wes that it was his turn to drive the car from the mailbox to the garage (it is about an acre or so) I didn't think it was a big deal until Wes decided because Rylan is older he could probably go faster!! Well, he CAN"T! Wes just gunned it and we were swerving all over the place and a few times I thought we were going to hit a tree! Luckily we didn't hit a tree. We got to the point where Rylan had to turn 90 degrees to get into the garage - at this point is where I said "I Think this is a bad idea!!" well, obviously Wes didn't listen to me and we actually ended up in the garage, the problem was - the DOOR WAS STILL DOWN!!!! I guess Wes mistook the gas for the brake and actually pushed really hard so instead of just coasting into the stupid garage door, we ran through it like our pants were on fire!!!! I think the kids were pretty shocked that dad is so retarded! They just sat there like, what the crap...what do we do?! I, on the other hand know that Wes is retarded and I started laughing immediately! I just couldn't believe it happened! Wes actually started laughing also, which suprised me because I thought he would be upset that he has to get a new garage door!! Anyway, enjoy the pictures that do not do it justice! I sure got a kick out of it! (The door actually straightened out quite a bit after we backed out of it, it was almost to the windshield when we hit it!)




8 comments:

The Hoovers said...

OH MY GOSH!!! YOU ARE A TARD WES!
thats so dang funny!!! i think you might have been better letting rylan do the gas and brake HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fressia Vaughn said...

How is it that our how family refers to Wes as the genius in the family? Seriously... We need to rethink classifications.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA, Jason is gonna have a BALL at work with Wes Monday morn, lol lol

Cortney said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha.......

Heidi said...

I can't stop laughing, that is the craziest thing!! hahaha!!! I'm sure your family will laugh about that one for a LONG time to come!! haha

Kristy Martin said...

This story did not surprise me in the least bit!! Brings back memories...

yourMOM said...

and wes..........I dont think your dad woulda even thought you deserved this

yourMOM said...

Nikki NEVER go anywhere without a camera........word of a lil wisdom