Kyler has needed a hair cut for a while now but I have just not thought about it. I don't get his hair cut very often because it is a pain in the butt to get him to hold still long enough for it. Usually he will get about 1/4 of the way done and then he decides that he has had enough!

We can't use buzzers at all, it is like a switch - as soon as the buzzers turn on he gets all bunched up and kind of freaks out a little because he knows it is going to tickle! As you can see, he doesn't like scissors much either!

Well, this time he did Great! He sat pretty still most of the time and actually finished the cut without many problems! What a handsome boy! Sorry I forgot the after photos!
2 comments:
He sounds JUST like Tanner....I think Tanner has gotten better in the past year, but he still thinks it's like the worst thing in the world! The tickling and also the hair that gets on his neck just freaks him out!! He looks so much older! (not with the hair cut, just in general!)
i just luv my Kyler.......
Post a Comment