So Springtown does this fun little thing called Christmas in the Square. There is a pavilion that is called "the square" and lots of people come and set up booths. There is entertainment under the pavilion and lots of yummy food. To start it off they had a parade. I was curious how big of a parade this would be since there are about 50 people in the town. Well, it was about how I expected it to be. There were Police, Firetrucks, a few cars, a couple of bikes (what is a parade without a Harley or two?!) I think there were 2 little floats and a Lot of horses! It was the smallest parade I have ever seen but it was still lots of fun!

We went there because Rylan was supposed to sing but at the last minute decided he didn't want to. :( He is more and more like his dad every day! Anyway, they got to see some cute little ponies dressed up for the occasion and played a few games.


They even got to see Santa. As soon as we saw him I got all excited and said, Lets go see Santa. Well, Kyler ran in the opposite direction. I am not sure if he is scared of him or what but he didn't want anything to do with him. A few minutes later Mrs. Claus came over to see the kids and Kyler was ok with that but for some reason he wasn't in any of the pictures. All in all it was fun - and we even got Wes to come and have a good attitude! :)
3 comments:
So cute! How much fun! Nik, you need to take more shots with the kids facing you. I can't believe how bit Laney is getting!
bit=big
who has the absotively mostest cuetest bestest grandkids in the WHOLE FRIGGIN WORLD??? huh? huh? ----------->ME<--------------
thats who
Post a Comment