We decided to build a treehouse for the kids! I have always wanted a treehouse so I figured why not, then maybe I could go up there and either hide from the kids or play with them! Anyway, I got a few pictures of Wes building it and the rest of us playing around waiting for it to be finished!
I was looking at your blog in one of my classes and the girl next to me said, "They're just your all-American family, aren't they?" Haha. How much fun for the kids. Those kids are lucky to have such crafty uncles and a engineer for a dad.
4 comments:
How fun! I wish we would have had a treehouse when we were growing up! What a good dad Wes is!
See Nikki what did I tell ya. You guys are so much fun. I love it. I bet Wes will have some type of climbing wall going up to it too. How fun!!!
Oh my gosh, soooo fun!!! I'm totally jealous, looks like you guys are totally loving it out there in Texas, we soo need to visit!
I was looking at your blog in one of my classes and the girl next to me said, "They're just your all-American family, aren't they?" Haha. How much fun for the kids. Those kids are lucky to have such crafty uncles and a engineer for a dad.
Post a Comment