Friday, November 16, 2007

Brecie Stephanie Hoover

Well, when I went to Utah it was specifically to help Steph with everything. Well, I found out that she is so strong she didn't really need me! I was definately glad that I was there, just because I think we all needed each other! Well, Steph had Brittin at 7:10 am Sunday November 4 and Brecie came about an hour later. We all thought it was pretty cool because moms birthday is November 4! Brittin was 7 lb 11 oz and 20 1/2" and Brecie was 1 lb. 2 oz and 13 1/2". Just for those who don't know, Brecie passed away a few months before Steph gave birth. We thought we were prepared, but I guess you can never be prepared for something like that! I got to Utah 2 days after she had them and she was doing so well! Mentally and physically she seemed just wonderful! That night we all got together, including mom and we had a fun night. We all had something to give to Steph and we wanted it to be special so we made sure we were all there and gave it to her! More crying! We were lucky to have Rob there with his camera because he got some good pictures that we will cherish forever! Thanks Rob! Well on Saturday they did the burial for Brecie. Cort is the only one to wear makeup, silly girl! It was such a sweet service! Dad seemed to know the right things to say! It was beautiful and again a cry-fest for all us girls!
After the service Bryce's family had dinner for us. They are so sweet to do that for us, especially since his mom and sister had been in the hospital with a few problems for the week before. We really appreciate them and the effort they went to for Bryce and Steph. Thanks Hoovers!


We all love Brecie and are so grateful for what she has brought into our lives! We know she is in Heaven watching over all her family!

No comments: