Ok, we had so much fun in Utah! I am sure now that I want to move back! I feel really bad because I didn't really visit with anyone but my sisters but I just have so much fun with them! I went up to Utah to help Steph with her baby and all the emotional roller coster she was on from losing her little girl. She is such a strong person and I admire her so much! I am not sure I could have gone through that as well as she has! What a strong person she is! I am going to do another little blog about Brecie Stephanie Hoover - watch for it! Anyway, there really wasn't a lot for me to do to help her because Bryce had the week off and she recovered so quickly she could do everything on her own! I was lucky enough to have Brundle with me a lot of the time! What a cutie! I sure do miss my family and all the little kids are so dang cute! Laney had a lot of fun with her cousins, Jayci, Bubba (Brundle), Sissa (Alyssa), Bobbin (Corbin) and Drippin (Brittin)! and I found out I am a Bobbin-Hogger! Thanks Brett! Anyway, there are so many pictures I am not sure which ones to pick out so I am just going to have to do all of them! (Except the ones where I have about 6 chins! thanks Rob! you need to do some touch-ups before you show people!!!)
We had so much fun, we stayed up soooo late almost every single night - like 2:30-3:00 am!! I am way too old for that! But it was totally worth it! We played Dance Dance Revolution (I beat Brett, this is the only thing I can beat him at!) We played Guitar Hero - So fun! but I found out I am totally retarded and can't use two hands at once! And we also played Karaoke on the PS2! We really can't sing at all but we sure have fun belting out the songs! I could go on for hours about the fun Laney and I had there, but I won't bore you anymore! Enjoy the pics!
I Choose You
6 years ago



1 comment:
You guys did get some GREAT pictures of it all! I'm glad things are going as good as can be, and that you got to go HOME!! That's always the best feeling in the world....
Post a Comment