Saturday, August 18, 2007

The scorpion dance

Ok, just for a laugh I thought I would tell everyone about my little experience at Walmart today! I hope everyone can get a good laugh out of it, because quite a while after it happened I sure did! Ok, for the full effect you need to call me and have me retell the story to you, otherwise just try to imagine! We (Rylan, Kyler, Delaney and I) all went to Walmart today to do a little grocery shopping, well we had been there about 10 minutes when Laney screamed a horrible scream! I walked over to her and as I was trying to calm her down she kept tearing at her shoe trying to get it off, so I took it off. Then she was trying to get her sock off so I took that off also and couldn't figure out what the problem was when I heard it.....Kyler screamed at me, "There is a scorpion on you!!!" If you know me at all you know how PETRIFIED I am of scorpions, so I had to do anything I could to get the stupid thing off me IMMEDIATELY! So, this is the part you have to have a good imagination for....... Picture this... Me, an adult of 28, doing this crazy flailing about kind of scorpion dance to try and get the stupid thing off me, from whereever he was on me!! It was crazy! I am sure the people watching thought I was mentally challenged! (maybe for a minute I actually was!) So, we made a huge scene in the middle of Walmart for everyone to see, just wish we had a video camera!! Great fun being a fool!!! :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Too funny!! I can just picture this, haha!! I'm soo glad you joined the blogging world, yeah! Now we can keep updated on those cutie kids you have since you had to move to far away!

Cami said...

Hahahahaha! You are such a freakin dork! You are right it is much funnier on the phone though.

Remember...there are no scorpions in Utah! :)

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

Nikki:
Your blog is awesome. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! We are moving to Arlington, so it is kinda close to you. Your story is hilarious by the way. I hope I don't run in to any scorpions there!

yourMOM said...

i'm sure if you have the date it happened wal mart has a video of it that you can share with us all! if you need me to call em just let me know. you are my (hamicack) daughter for sure luv ya!!!!!!