Monday, August 27, 2007

1st day of school






Well, today was the 1st day of school! I am so sad to not have my boys with me all day long, but I am also happy to not have my boys with me all day long! Hahahaha!! I think Kyler is just like his mom, I am pretty sure today was the first time he had ever seen a sunrise! He looked at Rylan and said, look at the colors! The sun looks red! He was pretty excited about that! When they saw the bus coming Kyler just about jumped out of his shorts! I am so glad that they are so excited about starting school, I hope they stay that way! I am going to miss them during the day, but Laney and I will have some good quality time together! :)


3 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

So CUTE! So is Kyler all day kindergarten also?!? I've loved it. And Tanner does also....good luck to them!

Cami said...

Holy cow I can't believe how big they are!!! Dang they grow up fast. Such cute boys!

Fressia Vaughn said...

I hope Kyler watches out for Rylan! And I hope Rylan helps Ky with his homework. hahahahahahahahahahahaha