





On Friday I took my boys to see monster trucks! (We let Brad and Trevor come also!) We had so much fun! We have so many pictures there is just not enough room for all of them! I got a real kick out of Kyler and how excited he was! Whenever a truck jumped on top of cars his eyes got really big and he looked at me and screamed, "Mom, did you see that! It was on top of the cars!!" It was so great to go with my boys! I sure love them! We were also lucky enough to see a couple of wrecks! They boys sure got a kick out of that! They weren't the monster trucks, just regular trucks trying to race the monster truck track! And just so you know, some of the pictures are blurry because... 1. I am not Rob. 2. I let the kids take a lot of pictures.

3 comments:
WOW that looks so FUN! I need to take my boys (including bryce) to do something like that. Your boys are so dang cute i miss them so much!! i miss you too...LOVE YA!
Awww! Those pictures are precious! I'm glad you took your boys to do that. How fun!
P.S. Stop comparing your pictures to Rob's nobody takes everyday snapshots any better than you do!
Why do you guys have to live so freaking far away? DANG, I miss you guys all so much. I should be doing stuff with them like that afterall - I AM THE FAVORITE AUNT! ;)
Post a Comment