Sunday, January 12, 2014

Yikes!! I have a teenager!

My little baby, Rylan, is now 13 years old!
I can't believe he is 13 already!  I feel like it wasn't very long ago I was in the hospital having him!  Time goes SO fast!  I am so very proud of the incredible young man he is becoming!  Rylan is awesome and I couldn't have asked for a better son!  He is a great example to everyone around him and is always thinking of others!  Rylan still hugs me.  I love that.  He just walks up to me (face to face, I might add) and hugs me.  It melts my heart!  I hope he is always ok with hugging his silly, old mom!
I seriously have a lot of fun with this kid and it is a little bitter-sweet knowing that he is growing up.  I love that he is turning into the handsome, fun, responsible young man but I really miss the chubby cheeked, roly-poly little baby!




 







This is on his birthday opening gifts.
He is nearly impossible to get a picture of nowadays...














1 comment:

Lorna Whitehead said...

Great Blog! Love and miss you.