Saturday, April 21, 2012

Our trip to Arizona

We got to go to Arizona for Fressia & Vaughn's wedding!  We were so excited to see all our family and so excited for Fressia & Vaughn!  We had lots of fun and even got to meet family members we have never met before!  I don't use my camera anymore because I always have my phone with me and the pictures it takes are almost as good as my camera so Wes and I decided to let Rylan use the camera this trip.  We wanted to see if he could be responsible.  I guess he could.  Also, he is the only one that even took any pictures because his parents are slackers!
Anyway, here is our trip through Rylan's eyes...

(Side note - I tried really hard to make the pictures line up nicely and to put them in some sort or order but it just wasn't working. So, here they are in no particular order!)






Swimming in Grandma & Grandpa's
new pool!

This little duck was enjoying the pool
at the Temple.
What a couple of handsome boys!






















Congratulations Fressia and Vaughn!  We are so excited for you and so happy we were able to come share your special day!

1 comment:

Brad and Jamee said...

Uh go Rylan, I am seriously impressed!!!! He got family, fun and some great little creative shots. And it doesnt hurt either that my little dude is in alot of them... Rylan does really adore Khage!!! You should totally rent out his camera services; 12 year old camera man, stays in shadows and captures moments with your family while on vacation, pay him in Barnes and Noble gift cards -you know the ad could look something like that!