Saturday, March 10, 2012

Delaney's birthday & baptism

Man, the more I try to blog the more I realize I really am a slacker.  I couldn't find any pictures of all the grandparents that came to be with us for her birthday.  I couldn't find any pictures of Delaney opening any gifts.  And I didn't take a single picture on her baptism day.  We staged them the next day.  I am lame.
Anyway, we were so excited because Delaney had 4 grandparents and even a great-grandma that were able to come stay with us for a while.  Grandma "J", Grandma Brenda & Scuba Steve and Grandma and Grandpa Whitehead all came.  We had so much fun we didn't even think to take pictures! (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!)
I have to say, I am really sad I didn't get pictures of Grandma & Grandpa Whitehead.  They went out when I thought about pictures.  We love them so much and are so grateful they were able to come out for this special occasion - we just didn't get any pictures.  So sorry!
Here is my lame attempt at baptism pictures...

Delaney was quite excited about this dress.
Grandma Brenda wore it when she was baptized.
Also, Aunt Kaelani & Aunt Kailee were able to wear it for their baptisms.







 Bug & Grandma Brenda
 Scuba Steve couldn't be left out of the fun!

 It looks like she needs to get away from the crazy people!
Maybe she didn't want any more smoochin'!
 Great-grandma "J"

Thanks so much to the grandparents that were able to come support Delaney.  It means the world to us.  Thanks to all those who supported her from far away.  We know how hard it is to travel such a long distance.  We know you would have loved to be here with us. :)

1 comment:

Cameron and Paige said...

I am a blog slacker too :) I can't believe she is 8...she looks so beautiful! Happy b-day to her!