Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another first day of school

The kids and I have been very excited for the first day of school for a while now. I think I have been looking forward since the last day of school, but who's counting? We were done shopping, had new clothes, cleaned out the kids closets and dressers and got backpacks ready. Everyone woke up happy (which sometimes is quite the feat in this household!) and they were all excited to put on their new school clothes. Every night right before I get into bed I check on all the kids one last time and this is how I found Kyler...

Shoes and all! The silly kid was so excited he couldn't wait!

After we had lunches made and were all ready to go, out the door we went. Rylan looked at me with the camera in my hand and said "Oh great, here we go with all the picture taking!" I just said, that's right, bucko- suck it up. You will be happy I did this when you are older!

So, here we go, with all the picture showing...
Here are my sweet good-looking kids!
Rylan. 4th grade this year! I just can't believe it! :)
Kyler. 3rd grade this year! They get so big so fast!
Delaney. 1st grade this year. She is so excited to be a big girl now! Me, not so much!
Rylan & I. We could only do this when people weren't watching. Dang kids getting older!
Kyler and I.
Delaney & I.
I really do love my kids and I love to be with them, but after a summer of being together constantly, school is going to be a nice relief for all of us! :)

No comments: