Time could just stand still for a while?
I do.
I was looking at some pictures the other night when I couldn't sleep and I decided I took for granted all the time I could have had more fun with my kids while they were younger. Don't get me wrong, they are so much fun to be with now, but I think the Wii, Nentendo DS, PS2 and a lot of other things are becoming a bit more important to them than playing with mom. And I really miss having young ones in the house.
Nik & Rylan - 8 years old
Kyler - 2 years old
Kyler - 2 years old
Nik & Kyler - 8 years old
Rylan - 3, Kyler 1
Delaney - 1 1/2 years old
Delaney - 3 years old
Wes with Rylan - 3 and Kyler - 1
Nik, Rylan -9 & Kyler 7
Wes & Delaney - 1 1/2
Nik & Delaney - 6 years old
Nik, Rylan, Kyler & Delaney - 2009
Rylan, Kyler & Delaney - 2009
Rylan, Delaney & Kyler - 2007
The family - 2009
I am very grateful for my family! I am a lucky duck! :)





3 comments:
Awe they are SO cute! do you wanna trade kids for a little while? That way you can remember how it is to have 3 crazy little screaming kids in the house! And I can see what it's like to NOT to change diapers for once. (we are going on 5 years straight of diapers....so help me!)
Anyway love them, love you, miss you :(
Oh it is so true! We wish for things to get easier when the house is messy and kids are screaming and then when it is gone, a clean quiet house doesn't matter anymore. Hope your doing good. I enjoy looking at your blog:)
I am so glad you posted... I have been waiting for you to post about anything. I adore the two pictures of the boys at two and three with their crazy little faces all covered in dirt. haha. I miss your family and I would like it if you told Laney to stop growing- I don't care for that much. I miss you guys and I love you all more.
Post a Comment