I can't even remember the last time we did family pictures, it has been so long. The last pictures of my kids that I took and are hanging on the wall were from about 2 1/2 years ago! Crazy, I know. I am a slacker. Well, I decided that last Thursday would be a great time because it was in the 70's and probably would be the last day we saw that in a really long time! Luckily Wes came home that day so we could do actual family pictures and not just pics of the kids. Well, we went to a nearby park because it is so beautiful and my good friend, Lexie, took our pictures for us. She is awesome because dealing with Wes while trying to take pictures is like trying to get a monkey to sit still and smile. Thanks again Lex! Here are some of my favorites. I am not posting all of them becuase there are lots and lets face it, I don't want to spend that much time on the computer.

I think this one is my favorite!

Isn't she beautiful? I think so!

Some of our best shots were from behind, not because we have great behinds, but because you can't see our crazy faces! It is so hard to get a picture with everyone looking in the right direction and not pulling a crazy face!

I sure love these kids! I am a lucky, lucky mom!!









Here are a few of the crazier shots. This is how our family really is.



I sure love my family! I am still trying to figure out what I did to deserve such a wonderful family!
I am a lucky duck! (That was for you Grandma J!)
Thanks Lexie! I owe you one!
4 comments:
Cute!! Im glad u got them done!! just let me know if u want a new header!with ur new pics
If you want we can switch kids and then call it even!!!
love the pics!!! I think your fav is mine too...frame it right away before another 2 years pass you by! LOVE your hair like that!!!!
I just LOVE the pics! and you were a really really good child thats what you did to deserve your family.
Post a Comment