reminds me soooooooo much of my house, all these beheaded naked limbless barbies------------made me wonder what you guys were playing. HaHaHa
What's even better is when I am on the phone with you and all the sudden I hear.... "Ouch, ok WHO threw a baby doll body at my head??????"Honestly, that was my favorite conversation, ever!
PS. I don't know who "yourMOM' is. But that has got to be the coolest screen name ever!
It's actually My Mom! And she is pretty cool!
GIGGLE, GIGGLE, LOL! I love your family!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
reminds me soooooooo much of my house, all these beheaded naked limbless barbies------------made me wonder what you guys were playing. HaHaHa
What's even better is when I am on the phone with you and all the sudden I hear....
"Ouch, ok WHO threw a baby doll body at my head??????"
Honestly, that was my favorite conversation, ever!
PS. I don't know who "yourMOM' is. But that has got to be the coolest screen name ever!
It's actually My Mom! And she is pretty cool!
GIGGLE, GIGGLE, LOL! I love your family!
Post a Comment