Tuesday, July 7, 2009

On lake again!

I have a feeling there might be lots of these posts! I just can't say enough how happy I am to have the boat again! I sure did miss it! Anyway, enough of that - We got to go to the lake again! The Hogge kids were not quite as traumatized this time! I think they might be getting used to it! Mason still just laid on the seat and didn't move for quite a while! Haha, he is so cute! We had lots of fun! Lots of pics so enjoy....
Some of the kids got turns driving! They love it!

Lex, Laney and Me! The only girls on a boat full of BOYS!

Kyler!

Rylan & Mason

Wes & Delaney wakeboarding! She is such a brave little girl!

Me :)

This is how Mason spends most of the trip! Nope, he isn't sleeping - just chillin' and he doesn't move at all! Crazy little boy!

Rylan & Kyler!

Delaney


Lots of video - I just couldn't pick which ones I liked best! I actually only took probably an eighth of what we have!

Me boarding

Lexie attempting her back roll!

Delaney Boarding with Wes!


Rylan boarding with Wes.

Wes crashing - he doesn't always crash but I liked this video!

Rob landing his back roll!

Rob & Lexie boarding together!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Heck yeah baby!!! We are definitely getting better, when we going again?? I got land my back roll...I am THIS close!

ha ha yeah right I am so far off, but it looks awesome on video I must say!