
I just need to brag about Rylan for a minute! I went to Parent/teacher conference today and all she did was tell me how wonderful Rylan is and what a wonderful student he is! She told me that his reading level is well above where he should be and how impressed she is with him! She also said she is impressed with his math! I am so proud of him and hope that he keeps up his good attitude toward school! Way to go Rylan!!! :)

5 comments:
GREAT JOB RYLAN!!! We are so proud of you, we love you so much!
He is a little smarty!
Way to go Ry! Freakin' genius just like yer dad!
Tell him to slow it down, we dont need him on aunties level just yet....
Yay Rylan! Good job! Tell your mom she should buy you a treat for being such a good boy!
Post a Comment