Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A day with Dad




Last saturday the kids decided to help Wes gather all the wood from around the yard to put in the woodpile. Wes and Rylan were on the lawn mower towing a little trailer and Kyler and Laney were on the quad towing a wagon. Kyler and Laney were kicking Wes and Rylan's butts! I wish I could have gotten some decent video of it because it was really cute! Kyler likes to go really fast, espeically when I am not looking and yelling at him to wear the helmet! Anyway, here are some of the better pictures I took!

3 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

That is too cute!

Fressia Vaughn said...

I miss my neice and nephews!! MORE PICTURES MORE PICTURES MORE PICTURES!

Cami said...

That is so cute! I still can't believe how big they are all getting! Where the heck are their shoes? lol