Monday, January 23, 2012

My haircut

In August we got to spend some time in Arizona and Utah.  I love to have my Awesome Aunt Nancy cut my hair because I always love it when she does it.  I figured since we would be in Utah, I could ask her to cut it for me!
This time I wanted to go short again - I was tired of my long hair.
Silly me, I didn't get a before and after picture - so I just had to look for some that show how long it was and how short it is now.


This is not the best picture.  I was trying to show my sister, Cortney, how the "sock bun curls" don't work!  All it did was make my hair all frizzy and crazy!  But, I guess it is a good picture to show how long it was!


These are also not the best pictures, but you get the gist of how short I went!


I love changing my hair drastically.
It is time for me to go blonde, I think...

Steph had a better picture of my short hair! Thanks Steph!


And just because I think these kids are so adorable, I thought I would share these pictures...

Don't mind the fact that I look a bit evil in them. :)



1 comment:

Cameron and Paige said...

Love your hair! I wish a looked as good as you :)