Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, old man!

Yes, today is Wes' Birthday.


I looked through just a few pictures to share.

These are in 1980 (I believe)






(look, doesn't he look just the same 30 years later?!


This picture was taken in 1983.


This picture was from 1993.
This is around the time I met Wes.




This is 1999, the year I married my best friend!
(not the best pic, it was scanned)




He is such a great dad. I couldn't ask for a better father for our kids!



Wes loves to have fun.






Wes and Scott decided they would try double surfing! Didn't work out that well!




Sometimes he does stuff to make us appreciate the fact that we have him around for another day!




We are so happy to have Wes in our lives!



Wes is such a wonderful husband/father/friend. He always works so hard to provide for us. I have such an easy life and it is because he works so hard. I never have to worry about anything.
I love that Wes loves to have fun. We have a lot of fun together as a family. So many great memories!
Wes is such a great example to me and also our kids. I want my boys to grow up to be just like him.

Wes, I love you with all my heart and I hope you have a
FANTASTICALLY WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments: