I am so excited to tell everyone! If you know Wes, you know that his boat and his motorcycle are his babies! Nobody is allowed to even look at them without his permission! Well, I am happy to say, he gave me permission to DRIVE THE MOTORCYCLE! I was in shock - here is how it went... Wes was on the lawn mower and I was getting stuff ready to go to Trevor's birthday party and I needed some sour cream, well I walked outside and said to Wes, "Why don't you get on your bike and run to the store for some sour cream for me, please?" He then said "Why don't you take the bike and get it?" I think I stood there for about 3 minutes just staring, when I realized what he had said, I turned around and ran in the house to get my stuff before he changed his mind! I grabed a backpack and helmet and ran out to get on the bike! I was so excited! Off I went! Wahoo! I got half way there and realized I was so excited I didn't bring my drivers license and no way to pay for the sour cream! I had to turn back! I was so excited to be allowed to drive the bike! I wanted pictures to prove that I had taken it, but I was too excited to think about that also! At the store a biker dude came up to me and asked what year the bike was - I said, hmmm, I am not sure - I think it is a 2005. Then he asked how big the motor is! I just laughed and said, I have no idea! I know it is fast and powerful! Anyway, that is my story, sorry I don't have pictures!
1 comment:
You are such a dork you make me laugh!!! I can't believe you forgot the money. Hahaha!
Post a Comment